The time to commute has increased amidst the daily inflow of traffic, hence an increase in the demand for electronics that make life easier. Here comes the car charger to your help. It is particularly useful for when you leave your mobile charger at home. We have a list of the best car charger which also includes the fast car charger and connects with your 12v car socket.
A car charger is a device, which plugs into your cigarette lighter in your car and has one or more USB ports where you can charge your smartphones. This article guides you to buy cell phone chargers to use in the car and what are the important factors that make these the best car charger in India.
Points to note when buying a car charger
- Choose a car charger that comes equipped with a LED light to indicate it is ON.
- Choose small and compact chargers.
- Car charger should have multiple ports.
- Choose the car charger with the right type of USB port.
- Car charger should not come with cables attached to it but with USB ports.
- Car charger with a higher power (2 amp or with Quick Charge 3.0 ).
Top 10 Best Car Charger in India
This fast car charger has been designed with the aesthetics of the car in mind. This elegant 18W car charger has Quick Charge 3.0 technology, which makes it the fastest car charger you would have ever seen.
- Has a light Indicator.
- 2 ports; one for normal charging and one for fast charging.
- Fast Charge doesn’t work with all brands.
Regor high-speed car charger is one of the few chargers that can deliver a steady 2.4A charge simultaneously in two ports. This sleek and powerful car charger is second on the list of best car charger in India.
- Two ports with 2.4A each.
- Compact package
- Doesn’t support Qualcomm Quick Charging
Portronics car Power 2 is a multi-port charger and has a maximum capacity of 4.8A on all four ports. This is one of the best multi-use cell phone chargers to use in the car. It also comes with protection against over-charging and overheating.
- Three USB and 1 micro USB ports
- Fast charge not available
boAt Dual Port Car Charger comes equipped with the latest Qualcomm Quick Charge technology. It has built-in safeguards for overheating and excessive charging. If you are looking for a fast car charger, this is the one.
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 certified.
- Universal Compatibility
- Not effective fast charger
Mi Dual USB Car Charger has a copper plated metal body which makes it very durable. It is a 12v car charger with a dual port. The circuit control chip protects against excessive heating and charging.
- Aesthetically beautiful and stylish
- Qualcomm quick charge powered.
- Not compatible with certain phones
AmazonBasics has come up with yet another gem to make easier on the go. The cell phone chargers by Amazon come with a tightly coiled cable and universal micro USB charger.
- Long USB cable that comes up to 4.9 ft.
- Works only with devices compatible with micro USB Hub.
Taking the design one step higher is Zaap with its turbo model and new-patented technology, which ensures quick charging. The aluminium shell ensures durability. It is one of the best car mobile charger India has seen.
- Universal Compatibility.
- High-speed charging.
- Delicate and not as sturdy as it must be.
Next on the list of best car charger in India is the multiport charger by Anker. With 5 ports, this fast car charger is the one for the family. It is loaded with advanced features like surge protection for the safety of the devices and the passengers.
- Smart identification of the device being charged
- Not compatible with older model iPods and certain tablets.
A new launch in the market, iVoltaa is already famous enough to warrant its place in the best car charger in India. It is made of scratch resistant material and comes with a micro USB cable. Its Intelli-Charge technology senses and dispenses the optimal current always.
- Compact 12v car charger
- Braided Cable
- Slow Charging
The last but definitely not the least powerful in the list of best car chargers in India is the Intex USB car charger. It is CE ROHS certified for its safety.
- No charging lights to identify in the dark.
- It is just 2.4A with 1.2 A per port.
- No fast charging.
Also, take a look at our Top 10 Best Car Dashboard Accessories for more awesome accessories for your car.